What Is Camera Jammer
I own a camera and it’s been great. But, some people seem to want to ruin the experience for me. What should I do? This article will discuss how you can protect your camera from being tampered with by using a camera jammer.
You may have seen some people using camera jammers before, but you might still be wondering what they are and what do they do. Well, let us tell you that it’s very simple.
A camera jammer is simply a device that denies or halts the use of any other electronic devices that are in the vicinity. The most common example of a gadget that a camera jammer would use is a military-grade radar gun.
If you’re wondering what a radar gun has to do with photography, this device uses high-frequency radio waves to determine your speed. A Radar Gun uses these same frequencies, which is why it’s unable to detect the presence of any objects when a camera jammer obstructs them.
A camera jammer uses the same principle of blocking radio waves to block specific signals that are regarded as harmful. The only difference is that instead of stopping signals like those coming from a radar gun, it prevents your signal-emitting device (such as your camera) from doing its work effectively.
Camera jammers are usually small gadgets that are easy to carry around. As long as your camera is within the vicinity of a camera jammer, your photos will never come out clear again.
Why We Use Camera Jammer
Well, this is a good question. There are many reasons why we use camera jammers, and we’ll list them for you:
1) To prevent speed cams from taking your picture – This is the most common application of a camera jammer. Think of it as a way to protect yourself from traffic violations such as speeding.
2) To prevent your competitors from taking your picture, this is an excellent camera jammers application. People who work in the showbiz industry know the value of an exclusive photograph, and they will do anything it takes to get their hands on some. Using a camera jammer can stop people from even thinking about capturing photos that you want to be exclusive.
3) To prevent your photographer from taking your picture – Sometimes, you might encounter a photographer who simply won’t give up on taking a picture of you or of something that he thinks is interesting or funny. There’s no reason why this should happen, and there’s nothing that you can do about it except to use a camera jammer.
Types of Camera Jammer
There are several different types of camera jammers that a person can choose from, and we’ll list down the three most popular ones:
1) Signal Jamming Device
This is probably the simplest type of camera jammer that you can use. A signal jamming device will simply deny or cut the signals from any signal-emitting device that you want to be blocked.
2) GPS Jamming Device
This type of camera jammer is a little bit more advanced than a simple signal jamming device. A GPS jammer will not only block your signals, but it’ll also have the ability to modify where your photos are being taken. For example, you can use a GPS jammer to take your picture in Hawaii when taking it in New York City by modifying your data signal.
3) Laser Jamming Device
This is the most sophisticated type of camera jammer that’s available for purchase on the market right now. A laser jamming device is a light jamming device that will emit a wavelength to block your lens’s transmission of any images. This type of camera jammer is proper when taking photos at night because it causes your lens to produce black photos instead.
Laser Camera Jammers are usually used in places where cameras are not allowed or in social gatherings requiring people not to take their photos.
How to Protect Yourself from Camera Jammers
To protect yourself from camera jammers, you’re going to need some special equipment: a jamming detection device. This is a good investment for people who take photos and works in the showbiz industry since they can use this detection device as protection against any camera jammers.
Electronic jamming detection is not difficult to use at all. A person just needs to attach it near their lenses. This device will instantly detect any signals emitting in the area, thus preventing the possibility of having photos taken covertly. This is pretty much how a camera jammer works too but there’s nothing else that you can do about it except for use a jamming detection device.
So, if you want to prevent people from taking your photos secretly, all you need to do is buy yourself a camera jammer that would emit the same signals as your lens (if you’re into that kind of stuff, of course). If not, then you can always depend on a jamming detection device to give away the presence of criminals who are using camera jammers.
Can Security Camera Be Jammed
Yes. If you’re wondering how we can give you a few tips. The first thing that you should do is find out whether there are any security cameras installed in your surroundings. Then, take out your portable camera jammer and turn it on. You’ll know if the signal has been cut off if the security cameras become black, and they won’t be able to detect any signs of life or movement.
Security cameras can be tampered with easily as they were not designed to work around such gadgets as a camera jammer. Some security cameras use high-frequency signals to detect intruders, but an active camera jammer will only disrupt those pulses.
Since most security cameras were made to work around the use of tools like binoculars, spotting scopes, and telescopes, you can easily fool it with some help from your camera-jamming device. With the use of one of these gadgets, you’ll never have to deal with that pesky security camera again.
Overall, suppose you ever find yourself in a situation where security cameras are not allowed to be used or installed. In that case, all you have to do is bring your camera jammer with you, and you don’t even have to worry about breaking the law.
Pros Of Camera Jammers
1) Camera jammers come in a plethora of designs and features that can suit your specific needs. There are the most common types that work with frequencies, but you also have GPS jammers that can prevent anyone from spying on your exact location.
2) A camera jammer is powerful enough to interfere with a device’s signals since it emits a signal that is much stronger than the regular one. This type of jamming device has an output power of 1-5 watts and can cover up to 40 meters in diameter, thus allowing anyone using it to take photos without being noticed.
3) Camera jammers are simple to use, and they’re also easy on the pocket. The most miniature varieties of this device can be bought for less than $50-60, and the most powerful ones go up to about $200 at maximum.
Cons Of Camera Jammers
1) Although camera jammers are great tools to buy, it is still illegal in some areas because it can block signals between different devices like phones and other gadgets that need to communicate with each other.
2) Camera jammers are not foolproof since some tools can easily detect them if they’re placed nearby.
3) This device is only perfect for people who want to take pictures in secret, but it does not protect you from being caught red-handed because the results will be immediately visible.
As a whole, camera jammers are wonderful devices that you can use to protect yourself from any harm that may come from photographing your location or taking your picture without permission. Top-secret agencies are currently using this technology, much more robust, signal and there’s no way you’ll be able to tell if someone has been spying on you or not if you have a camera jamming device with you at all times.
Q: Where can I buy a camera jammer?
A: You can easily find them online, but you’re limited to the costs that are on display. Whatever you do, please make sure that you don’t buy anything that goes beyond $200-300, or you’ll just be wasting your hard-earned cash without any hope of getting it back.
Q: Is it illegal to use a camera jammer?
A: Yes, it is illegal. If you’re caught, then you’ll be fined or charged with something like trespassing. The main reason why you should never do that is that the penalties are way beyond what you can handle financially and emotionally. Adding to this, there’s also the fact that they can use other devices to counter any jamming device you have, making it useless.