Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Best Vlogging Camera Under 500$
This article will cover details including specifications with pros and cons about the best vlogging camera under 500 dollars. In the end, you will be able to make up your mind about which product to go for.
As the time is passing the YouTube community is getting bigger. There is always a trend of vlogging. Apart from an interesting life what is one thing which gives the vloggers edge in content creation? It is the equipment that makes a vlogger stand out.
The race for the content creators run on various social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
A good vlogging camera under 500 dollars is pocket friendly. These cameras have great utility. Along with vlogging they can be used in family functions as well as school projects.
Now the question arises which camera is best in a reasonable price. Let’s look at the top 15 products that compete in the race for the best camera under 500 for vlogging.
What People Normally Look in a Vlogging Camera?
There are a few basic things one would look for in the best camera for vlogging under 500 dollars. Those features include video resolution, durability, video quality, and WIFI connectivity. We have mentioned a few budget-friendly cameras with these key features. some of the products also contain a lot more than these few basic things.
1. Sony RX100
- It comes with an excellent lens that allows one to capture shots at a resolution of 1080 pixels per inch.
- It shoots videos at a very high resolution that is 60 fps which is something many professional videographers will look for.
- This camera comes up with an up to the mark image sensor that is 20.1 MP Exmor image sensor. Along with the sensor its efficient image processor enables you to capture low shots at high ISO.
- Many photographers may need external lighting when the weather conditions are not ideal. Sony RX100 allows you to take pictures in low light conditions without the need for external lighting.
- It comes with the feature of burst shot mode. A travel vlogger will never want to miss a shot while moving. This feature allows the user to take multiple shots within the smallest fraction of time. This feature makes it unique in the best Sony vlogging camera under 500 dollars.
- Another thing of great concern for buyers looking for the best vlogging camera under 500 will be a wireless connection. The camera comes with WIFI and Bluetooth connections. With Sony RX100 you can upload your content at social media as soon as you capture it.
- This camera is mirrorless. This technology gives the camera better image quality.
This is the first camera that is contesting for the title of the best camera for vlogging under 500 USD. The camera has an artistic design. Along with its excellent specifications, it comes its size and structure make it convenient for the vloggers. The structure of the body makes it very durable. It can be carried around in your pocket.
This camera comes with a strong sensor. It is made up of durable materials. These features still do not affect its portability.
Q. Is it safe to carry this camera while traveling?
Yes, this camera is very durable. It is ready to go through rough conditions.
Q. Can I use this camera for product photography?
Yes, the high end sensor used in the camera allows you to use it in product photography.
Q. Does this camera provide external microphone port?
Yes, it does.
Q. Does this camera have mirrorless technology?
Yes, this camera features this technology.
The camera itself is an all in one camera. If we compare the price and specifications of camera, it surely is worth it. It comes with all the basic features one would want for a vlogging camera.
This camera is highly recommended for YouTube use. The company also intends this product to benefit content creators.
2. Sony a5100
- It has a very fast focus with 179 AF points. The feature of very swift focusing enables the vlogger to capture many things in a small amount of time.
- The image sensor used is of very high resolution. It can record videos of 1080 pixels per inch.
- The sensor is 24 MP with an APS-C image sensor. This enables the user to capture the image without worrying about external lighting.
- Wireless transfer of the data is also very important while traveling. You can transfer the data without taking out your laptop and can make more space in the camera. WIFI and NFC1 technology make it happen.
- It allows you to film at 60 frames per second which is the requirement of some professional vloggers.
- Last but not least, this camera is almost the same as the size of a smartphone. It can do a lot more than a smart can do when it comes to filming
- It has a flip screen that can be flipped at an angle of 180 degrees. The size of the screen is 3 inches.
- The screen is also a touch screen which makes it more feasible to control and use.
- Let’s talk about the pros and cons of Sony a5100.
This is another camera that is in the competition of the best mirrorless camera under 500 for vlogging. Along with its affordability, its amazing design makes it much more attractive. It is made up of such materials that make it durable. Let’s have a look at the features this camera offers.
It comes with a mirrorless sensor which makes it one of the best mirrorless cameras under 500 for vlogging.
Q. I am a beginner, should I go for this camera?
Yes, this camera is made for the beginners. Luckily the features it provides are a lot more than what a beginner looks for.
Q. How do I take good pictures with the camera?
Set the ISO at 1600 for great lighting. Try not going over 3200.
Q. Is this camera worth buying in 2020?
Yes, this camera in one of the best in the market.
The specifications which come with the retail price are overwhelming. This camera does not support 4K video recording but still is a great piece of art.
This camera is similar to other cameras present in the family.
3. Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
- The body of the camera comes with a firm grip. This allows the vlogger to take this camera to any condition.
- The lens which comes with Canon Power shot G9 X Mark II is highly efficient. The lens is very wide angle.
- This camera offers you to record full HD videos that is 1080 pixels per inch.
- It allows you to record videos at a steady rate that is 60 frames per second. This is what most professional vloggers look for in a camera.
- It is equipped with an updated CMOS image sensor.
- This camera comes with the famous 1-inch sensor. This allows it to have a sharp focus on the objects. This makes it one of the best canon vlogging cameras under 500 dollars.
- The image sensor is also up to the mark that is 20.1 MP.
- The camera comes with a high-quality image sensor named DIGIC 7. It allows the user to capture images at high ISO without getting noise.
- It is equipped with WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity. This allows you to transfer your media into your smartphones and post on social media at the earliest.
- Last but not least is the camera’s lightweight and pocket-friendly size. This feature is what most vloggers look for as it adds to the portability of the camera.
The next camera we have in the list of best vlogging under 500 dollars is G9 X mark II. It comes with an aesthetic design. The body of the camera is compact. The material of the camera is also made up of such metals which make it durable.
The fast processor along with an amazing sensor makes it very convenient for the vloggers out there. What makes this camera more attractive is that it comes in more than one color.
Q. Is this camera suitable for my YouTube vlog channel?
yes, this camera is highly recommended for YouTubers.
Q. What is the charging time for the camera?
The battery takes approximately an hour to charge.
Q. Is the connectivity of the camera compatible with windows 10?
Yes, the connectivity of the camera is compatible with numerous operating systems.
Q. Does Bluetooth transfer take time?
No, the software in this camera is updated so it takes lesser time.
This camera is very efficient. If you do cost and benefit analysis, this camera is surely worth it. Canon cameras are in general used by numerous content creators.
The camera is equipped with new technology which adds convenience to the utility.
4. Nikon Coolpix a900
- This camera comes with a 35x optical zoom lens. This makes it very convenient for the travel vloggers because, for the same amount of zoom, one would have to carry a huge lens.
- It comes with several buttons on its body. The buttons can be customized according to the user’s preference. The same button can be used for more than one option. The indication still pops up on the screen for the user to understand the functioning even better.
- It has a dial on the top of its body. This enables the user to select different modes as soon as possible according to the situation.
- It also comes with the famous technology ‘Snap Bridge’. This allows the user to transfer the media into smartphones via Bluetooth at the earliest. This way you can upload your content on social media without any delay.
- It can record videos with 4K resolution. This is one of the best features which gives this camera an edge over the other cameras.
Nikon Coolpix a900 not only competes for the title of best Nikon camera vlogging camera under 500 dollars but it is also competing for best vlogging camera under 500. It comes with an artistic design. The compact structure makes it handy.
Q. Is this camera suitable for the rough environments?
Yes, this camera can go through rough conditions.
Q. How does this camera perform in low lighting conditions?
The camera’s lens is very smart and efficient. This allows us to work in multiple lighting conditions.
Q. Is the startup of the camera slow because of the big lens?
No, surprisingly there is no delay in the startup of the camera.
Q. Is this camera suitable for the beginners?
Yes, this camera is a perfect partner for newbie vloggers.
This camera features so many specifications which don’t even come with a huge price tag. The camera can do a lot more than other professional cameras can do in the same price.
5. Sony DSCHX80/B
- The video quality for this camera is Full HD that is 1080 pixels per inch. This means you can record the subject the same way as you see it.
- This also enables you to record the video at a high frame rate that is 60 frames per second. Such a high frame rate allows the user to easily convert the videos in slow motion when playing back.
- This camera allows you with low light photography. Low lighting has always been a concern for the user as the noise of the picture increases at high ISO. This camera works excellent in low lighting conditions.
- The image sensor of this camera is 18.2 MP. This adds to the crisp picture quality.
- It comes with an amazing sensor named EXMOR R and CMOS image sensor. This further enhances its ability to capture in low lighting conditions.
- This camera comes up with a great optical zoom up to 60X. This ensures to focus the objects far away from you. The zoom is free of any ghosting or flare effect.
This is a camera also famous for one of the best for a low lighting camera is one of its kind. It comes with an artistic design. The compact structure of the camera makes it handy. The material used to make this camera is makes it to survive rough and tough conditions.
Q. Can I use this camera for daily use?
Yes, this camera is also great for daily life use. It can be used in family functions, parties, and events. This camera is multipurpose.
Q. Is this camera suitable for the dusty environment?
No, dust is not good for electronics in general.
Q. Is this camera ok for family use?
Yes, this camera is great family use camera.
Q. Is the viewfinder of the camera electronic?
Yes, the view finder which comes with the camera is electronic.
The camera is a great travel partner for you. If you are a random photographer this camera is perfect buddy for you.
6. Canon EOS Rebel T6
- This camera comes with an 18 MP CMOS (APS C) sensor.
- Another sensor technology this camera is equipped with its DIGIC 4+ Image Processor. This makes the image quality a lot better. This adds on to crispier images and videos.
- The latest sensors used in the camera also improves the processing speed of the camera.
- This camera works amazingly in low light conditions. With Canon EOS Rebel T6 on your hands, you do not have to worry about the lighting conditions.
- The technology for the camera does not allow the image quality to get grainy at low lighting conditions. Hence it works amazingly at low lightings.
- It can record Full HD videos at 1080 pixels per inch. This truly helps the vlogger to provide the same experience to the audience of the places he visits.
- It comes with built-in WIFI and NFC connectivity. This allows you to transfer your data on smart devices. Now you can upload our content on social media as soon as you record it.
- It comes with a 9 point AF system which enables the user to shift focus from one object to another swiftly.
- Lastly, it comes with web came beta software. This software is compatible with both Windows and Mac, allowing the product to work as a high-quality webcam.
Unlike most of the other cameras, this is a DSLR. Not many DSLRs compete for the name of the best flip screen camera for vlogging under 500 dollars. DSLRs in general are delicate. What makes this DSLR suitable for vlogging is its durability.
A vlogger will not usually go for a DSLR but Canon EOS Rebel T6 is still one of the best camera for vlogging under 500 USD. The specifications of this camera make one of the most famous vloggers online use this camera. There are several reviews online for this camera.
Q. Can other DSLRs also be used for vlogging? If yes, then why this camera?
yes, other DSLRs can be used for vlogging. This camera comes with better and advanced features such as flip screen and NFC connectivity. This makes it suitable for vlogging.
Q. Why this DSLR?
This camera comes with better and advanced features such as flip screen and NFC connectivity.
Q. Is this camera for vlogging only?
No. Since this is a DSLR so it makes it multipurpose camera.
Q. Is the camera mirrorless?
No the camera comes with a mirror.
This camera is a good deal as the utility of the camera is vast. So this camera can be used for more than one purposes.
The look of the camera also gives you a professional feel. This camera surely pays off the price with its features.
7. Canon PowerShot SX740 Digital Camera
- This camera is equipped with 20.3 Mega Pixels and a 1/2.3-inch sensor.
- It is equipped with canons all-new Digic 8 Image processor. This enables this camera to give an excellent performance in low light conditions.
- The lens which comes with the camera has a wide range of 24-960mm.
- The camera offers a tremendous optical zoom of 40X. This can be further stretched to 80X using digital zoom.
- The screen in this camera is of ideal size, 3 inches, hence it contributes to a better experience.
- You can shoot at high ISO up to 3200. This is another reason why this camera performs so well in indoors and at night.
- It offers you continuous shooting at 10 frames per second with AF lock.
- It also comes with WIFI and Bluetooth connections. This feature is what a content creator would look for in the best vlogging camera under 500.
- This camera can record videos at 4K ultra HD resolution. The duration of the video can last up to 30 minutes. This is another interesting feature one would look for in the best canon vlogging camera under 500 dollars.
- It comes with the feature of time-lapse. Using Canon Power Shot SX740 you can even make time-lapse at ultra HD.
This camera is another masterpiece. It has a lot of advancements as compared to its predecessor. The improvements are in terms of processor, image sensor, and much more. It comes with an amazing design. All the features it offers come in a compact body. This is surprising because if you want these many features while traveling you would have to carry a lot of equipment.
Q. Is this camera delicate for adventure photography?
No, this camera is made up of such material that makes it durable.
Q. Is this camera waterproof?
No this camera is not waterproof.
Q. Is this camera good for indoor photography?
Yes, this camera works good indoors as lighting for this camera is not really an issue.
Q. What makes this camera better?
You can film at 3200 ISO. Normally at this ISO other cameras don’t work as good.
The camera is a good option to go for. The 4K video recording and high ISO makes it worthy of the price tag.
This camera is an excellent option when it comes to travel because of its reliable battery timing.
8. Sony DSC WX220
- It comes with a sleek design and it is very compact. This makes it a comfortable camera to use as it can be used using one hand.
- It comes with the sonny’s famous sensor EXMOR R CMOS. This enables the user to effectively use the camera in low lighting conditions.
- This camera is equipped with an 18.2 Megapixel sensor. Which does not compromise on the image quality when it comes to editing.
- It comes with the feature of Auto Focus with face recognition.
- This camera is also equipped with white balance so the image is not overexposed on a sunny day
- The screen on the camera is of an ideal size that is 3 inches. The screen is of very high resolution which enhances the experience.
- This camera also comes with various modes such as panoramic mode, autofocus, and many other modes.
- It can shoot full HD videos at a frame rate of 60 frames per second.
- Along with all the features, it comes with WIFI connectivity.
- The camera comes with a 10X optical zoom.
The Sony DSC WX220 is an ultra-compact camera. The compact design does not mean that it compromises the features it gives. Normally vlogging cameras will not fit in your tight pockets. This camera is so compact that it can fit into a small corner. It is made up of a durable material which makes it a perfect travel partner.
Q. Is this camera suitable for beginners?
Yes, this is one of the best flip screen cameras for vlogging under 500. And it can be your perfect partner if you are a beginner.
Q. what is the difference between flip and tilt screen?
Flip screen comes out horizontally whereas tilt move vertically.
Q. Is this camera ok with humid climates?
Yes. So far there are no complains about this camera working bad in such conditions.
Q. Does this camera fit inside the pocket if it is tight?
Yes. The camera is nearly the size of a smartphone.
This camera comes with several features which are there in only top of the line cameras in the field. The stereo microphone along with Full HD recording gives it an edge.
9. Nikon Coolpix B500
- This camera is equipped with a 16 MP 1/2.3 sensor.
- It is also equipped with this top of the line BSI CMOS sensor. This enables the product to work efficiently in low lighting conditions.
- The product comes with a Nikkor f/3.0 6.5 mm ED lens. This makes the camera a wide angle.
- This camera also offers you an excellent optical zoom of 40X. This can be extended to 80x digital zoom.
- The camera is also equipped with the standard 3 inches’ screen. The screen is of high resolutions hence you can see exactly what you captured.
- The camera also performs well at high ISO settings. This means that it can be used in low lighting conditions.
- The camera supports full HD video recording that is 1080 pixels per inch.
- It can record at 30 frames per second.
- The camera comes with WIFI and NFC connectivity. This makes it easier to transfer the files on to the smart devices at the earliest.
- 6400 ISO range makes it further compatible with conditions where lighting is a problem.
- It offers a continuous shooting of 7.4 frames per second.
- It can also be controlled using a smartphone via Bluetooth.
This is amongst very few cameras made my Nikon who are considered in the category of best Nikon vlogging camera under 500 dollars. This camera has the same look as DSLR. But what it offers is more than a DSLR can offer. People generally complain about why a DSLR is not preferred for vlogging. This camera satisfies the need of those people as well.
Q. Is this camera suitable for daily vlogging?
Yes. This camera is ideal for daily vlogging.
Q. Is this camera suitable for beginner vloggers?
This camera suits beginners.
Q. Is this camera easy to operate?
Yes, this camera is very user friendly.
Q. What are the measurements of the camera?
114 x 78 x 95 mm.
The camera is a very handy camera with a lot of great features. This camera doesn’t compromise on the quality because of the price tag.
Its video quality along with lighting conditions make it more feasible for us to use.
10. Canon PowerShot SX730
- This camera comes with a wide-angle 24mm lens. This allows the vlogger to capture a lot more than what a normal camera can capture.
- The sensor of this camera is 20.3 MP which is up to the mark.
- The camera is also equipped with a famous CMOS smart sensor. This allows the camera to work effectively in low lighting conditions.
- The camera can record the videos at 60 frames per second. This makes it feasible for adventure photography.
- It is equipped with smart image stabilization. This is what many cameras in the competition lack.
- It also comes with NFC and a built-in WIFI connection. This enables the user to transfer his files on the smart devices simultaneously.
- the camera can also be conveniently charged with a USB cable. Now, this feature is what makes this camera very useful as you can charge it with your power bank while traveling.
The next camera on the list is quite similar to its elder sibling when it comes to specs. There is a difference in price and specs. This is why this camera also made to the competition of the best vlogging camera under 500. This camera also comes with a comfortable grip and it has a compact structure. The metal body of the camera is made up of premium metals which makes it durable without compromising on the weight of the body.
Q. what makes it different than its newer model?
This model does not have 4k video recording.
Q. Does this camera also have the same time lapse feature as the newer model?
No. This model can not record time lapse at 4K.
Q. How can we reset the camera?
Go to menu then tools and there you can reset the camera.
Q. Does this camera work without WIFI?
Yes you do not necessarily need WIFI to operate the camera.
The camera is good deal with the specifications and price according to the competition. However, the cameras new model has better features with a little price difference.
11. GoPro Hero 8
- The size of this camera is very compact but it does not compromise on any of the features.
- The camera is waterproof. This makes it the best partner for the travel vloggers who like to do adventures.
- The camera has a sensor of 12MP.
- The size of the screen is 2 inches. The screen present on the camera is the touch screen.
- The size of the camera is very compact which makes it very easy to carry it around.
- The structure of the camera is also very sturdy. This camera is the most durable camera out of all the cameras used for vlogging.
- The lowlight performance of this camera also up to the mark.
- The camera is perfect for super smooth videos as it is equipped with Hyper Smooth 2.0 video stabilization.
- Touch zoom is also available on the camera however there are some limitations discussed later.
- The camera can record ultra HD videos that are 4K.
- The microphone on the camera is also upgraded.
- This camera also supports WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity.
- This camera also offers 8X slow-motion video recording.
The next camera we have in the list is a lot different than the cameras present earlier in the list. it might not even look like an actual camera to the newbie vloggers. the things this camera offers are a lot more than the other cameras present in the list. The specialty of this camera is action photograph so, it will be a perfect partner for the vloggers living on the edge.
this camera may not appeal to any vloggers. But if you plan on going into the waters or go on mountain treks this camera is the best companion for you.
Q. Is this camera multi-purpose?
yes. This camera comes with so many features that add to its utility in more than one way.
Q. I don't travel a lot. Is this camera made for me?
yes, you can still use the camera however this camera is suitable for those who travel or they are into adventure.
Q. Can we turn off WIFI while filming?
Yes, this helps you save battery.
Q. Does this camera have manual focus?
No. it comes with autofocus.
This camera is a different type of camera. It is mainly suitable for the adventure vloggers mainly.
The features this camera offers are also excellent.
12. Fujifilm XA5
- The camera is equipped with a 24.2 MP image sensor.
- It comes with an APS-C CMOS technology sensor. This improves its performance even in low lighting conditions.
- The screen on this camera is according to the standard that is a 3-inch touch screen with high resolution.
- This camera also comes with burst shooting mode which can work at 6 frames per second.
- This camera is also equipped with great autofocus with 91 focus points.
- This camera also focuses on 4K video recording at 15 frames per second. This is some overwhelming feature this camera is offering for beginners.
- The battery life of this camera is also decent. It can take 450 shots in one charge.
- Another important feature this camera comes in is WIFI and Bluetooth sharing.
The next camera we have on the list which also is a great competition in the field of the best mirrorless camera under 500 for vlogging. This camera was made for those beginners who want to switch from their smartphones. Even if it is a beginner camera, but still it offers a lot more than what other products offer in the same field.
Q. What kind of users should go for this camera?
Those beginner vloggers who are used to smartphones should go for this camera. As it provides almost the same interface.
Q. Can we change the language for operating?
Yes you can. The options come up when you start the camera.
Q. Does this camera have a built in flash?
Yes, this camera comes with a pop up flash.
This camera offers good deal who want to step up their vlogging game. The features this camera offers are also adequate. This camera is highly recommended for beginners.
13. Canon EOS M100
- This camera features a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor.
- It comes with the Digic 7 processor. This allows the camera to work efficiently in low lighting conditions.
- It can record videos at 1080 pixels at 60 frames per second. This gives the user a smooth video recording experience.
- It comes with wireless connectivity such as WIFI and NFC. This enables the user to upload the content on social media as soon as he takes them.
- The screen on the camera is also up to the mark that is 3 inches HD touch screen.
- It uses a 49 point AF system with face recognition.
- It comes with canon dual pixel CMOS. This enables it to track the subject smoothly.
- The lenses can be interchanged.
- This camera also comes with an ECO MODE. This improves battery timing.
The next camera we have on the list is quite advanced because of its mirrorless technology. This makes it stand out in the battle of the best mirrorless camera under 500 for vlogging. This is an entry-level camera made for those users who want to upgrade from their smartphones. This camera has some features the same as those professional cameras which gives the users an amazing experience.
Q. Does this have interchangeable lens?
Yes. There is a variety of lenses available for this camera.
Q. Does this camera has sports mode?
But fast tracking makes it easier to focus.
If you are looking for camera to switch to from your phone, this camera is a good option. Its interface and style is similar to that of smartphones.
14. Nikon D5300
- It comes with an image sensor of 24.1 MP DX CMOS sensor. The sensor is free of OLPF.
- This camera features EXPEED 4 processing. This feature makes the camera one of the best vlogging camera under 500 dollars.
- The ISO of this camera is from 100-12,800. The ISO can be expanded to 25,600. This makes this camera work efficiently when it comes to indoor photography.
- This camera features continuous shooting that is 5 frames per second.
- It is also equipped with a 39 point autofocus system. 9 of the sensors are of cross-type hence adding to its ability of sharp focus.
- The product features an RGB metering sensor as well. This adds to the professional behavior of this camera.
- This camera can record Full HD videos that are 1080 pixels per inch.
- The camera can record up to 60 frames per second. This gives your video a very smooth touch.
- The camera is also equipped with a screen that is bigger than all of the products mentioned here. The screen is of very high resolution and the size is 3.2 inches.
- The screen of the product is a touch screen.
- The camera also comes with built-in WIFI and Bluetooth image sharing. This makes it easier for the content creators to share and backup the data in their other smart devices.
The next product we have on the list is a Nikon DSLR. People usually don’t think that DSLRs can be used for vlogging purposes. We are here to tell you the specifications of this camera which should be there for a vlogging camera. Its features are the reason this camera makes it to one of the best vlogging camera under 500. This camera has never failed to impress the customers.
Q. Can I use this camera for traveling?
Yes. This camera is a really good travel partner as it is more durable than other DSLR cameras.
Q. Does the battery come out?
Yes, the battery comes out and charges separately.
Q. Does this support external flash?
Yes, it does.
If you are looking for a camera which can be used for vlogging and photography both, then this is a fair option. The camera is a DSLR and can cover wide range.
15. Sony Alpha a6000
- The camera is equipped with all-new mirrorless technology. This makes it one of the best mirrorless camera under 500 for vlogging.
- This camera is equipped with an image sensor of 24.3 MP APS-C CMOS sensor.
- It features the Bionz X image processor. This manages the image quality at low lighting conditions.
- This camera comes with an excellent AF system with 25 contrast-detect points. Further, there are 179 phase-detect points.
- The camera also has a built-in flash.
- This camera also comes with continuous shooting with 11 frames per second.
- The camera comes with a subject tracking feature.
- The camera comes with an ideal high-resolution touch screen that is 3 inches.
- The camera also has an HDMI port.
- It can record Full HD videos that is 1080 pixels. The recording supports 60 frames per second.
- This camera also comes with WIFI and NFC connectivity. This enables the user to transfer the content on to his smart devices as soon as he takes them. The camera is also compatible with several downloadable apps.
This is the last camera on our list for the cameras competing for the title of best vlogging camera under 500 dollars. This camera has a sleek design and sturdy body made up of premium quality metal. This makes it very durable. The camera is compact, allowing the travel vloggers to carry it anywhere they want. This camera offers a lot more than its competitors.
Q. I do makeup videos which are mostly indoors. Is this camera suitable for me?
Yes, the camera performs well indoors. Even if the lighting is an issue, this camera is your best friend.
Q. Can we connect this camera with TV?
Yes. It has a HDMI connector on the side. This allows you to connect it with your TV.
Q. Does the camera come with optical stabilization?
No, the camera does not come with optical stabilization. You can get this by getting lenses which come with optical stabilization.
This camera is a multi-purpose camera. It can be used in more than one way. It can be used at home, family gatherings and parties as well as vlogging.