How to transfer Youtube Income to My Account
Earning money from youtube is the goal of every vlogger these days, People love to earn from videos with youtube.
Congratulations, if you have successfully earned some money through your youtube videos.
But now what?
Are you confused about how you can transfer that money into your bank account?
if that’s your question, stick with me.
How to Transfer Money from youtube to a Bank account
There are multiple methods to do that, some of them are discussed as follows!
Transfer Money from youtube to a Bank account through Payoneer
If you have a bank account in the USA, UK, or any other country, you can easily transfer money from youtube to your bank account.
You will earn around $1 for every 1,000 views on a video and YouTube will pay this amount after 60 days of earning. First, you need to register with them and then wait until they approve your channel. After approval, log in to your account and go to
“My Channel Monetization” section. There they provide two methods available:
– Payment via Bank Transfer(applicable for US-based channels)
– Payment via PayPal (liable for non-US based channels)
Transfer Money from youtube to a Bank account through PayPal
PayPal is the most popular online wallet used in the world to do transactions. You can easily send money or receive money, but you need an account there to earn money. If you want to transfer your funds from your YouTube account directly into PayPal Wallet, it’s very simple, just go to the “My Account” section and click on “Withdraw”. Then choose PayPal as a payment option and request for withdrawal after choosing the amount. That’s it! You got your PayPal balance updated with your earning.
Now what? Well if you don’t have a bank account in that country, then no worries! because now there are lots of options available which you can use to transfer funds directly to your local bank account.
for example Payoneer or Xoom(available for Non-US countries). You can use any of these two options to transfer money from youtube into your bank account.
Transfer Money from youtube to a Bank account through Payoneer (For non-US countries)
To do that, you need an international debit card because this method is applicable only for those who have a valid debit card issued in the USA. Go to www.payoneer.com and sign up there before doing anything else. (If u have a business website then their signup process will be different.) After joining Payoneer, log in and go to the “My Account” section. There you’ll find an option to add money, so you can transfer your funds from YouTube there.
Transfer Money from youtube to a Bank account through Xoom (For Non-US countries)
Xoom is available only for non-US citizens. If you have a bank account in the USA and want to transfer your earnings from YouTube to it then you need a US Debit card or a US PayPal account that’s why I told Payoneer is better for non-us members. So how do I get this debit card? Well, it’s simple! Just go to www.xoom.com and click on “Sign up”. There you’ll find multiple options with different conditions, choose any one of them, and signup! After that, you will be redirected to your account and there you can send funds to anyone anywhere. Just enter the recipient’s information and choose the payment method that you want! That’s it! You successfully sent money from youtube into your bank account.
Transfer Money from youtube to a Bank account through Coinbase (For non-US countries)
Coinbase is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges available on the internet today. If you don’t know anything about cryptocurrencies then I suggest reading our previous articles on them.
Now follow these steps carefully: Go to www.coinbase.com and sign up for an account(may take 24 hours).
After signing up, go to the Wallet tab there at the top right corner where you will find an option to send money, so you can transfer your funds from YouTube there. After that, you got to choose the payment method by clicking on “PayPal” or Debit/Credit Card” then choose the amount! That’s it! You successfully transferred money from youtube into your PayPal account.
Transfer Money from youtube to a Bank account through Skrill(For non-US countries)
If you are outside of the USA and do not have an international debit card issued in the USA, or if PayPal is not allowed for your country or any other reason, then Payoneer & Xoom doesn’t work for you. In this case, I suggest using skrill.
Skrill is an online payment platform, so you have to open an account there first! Just go to www.skrill.com and click on “Join Now”. There you’ll be asked about the country of your bank account, that’s why I told you to leave your bank details at PayPal if it is not USA or UK then choose any other option, otherwise choose “USA” or “UK”. After that fill out the registration form like normal people do (I know this because I always find some wrong info in those forms) and confirm your email by following the verification link sent to your email address.
After registering successfully, the next step is adding funds to Skrill wallet using a debit/credit card or Payoneer(which is accepted in Skrill wallet).
Now you can easily transfer money from youtube to your Skrill account and then to your bank.
To learn how to make money on Youtube or build a business on the internet then join our blog and get daily information about the latest updates and important things related to online earning, blogging, website, etc.
Security Measures while transferring money
- Always change the flag region of Payoneer to USA or UK before making a transaction. This will protect you from getting your money frozen!
- If you are using Payoneer then enable text message(SMS) verification because it’s free and a really good security measure if anyone tries to hack your account.
- Always use VPN for safe browsing, I recommend NordVPN so here is another 20% off for all our readers, just by entering the code “NORD8OFF” into the Voucher Code section at the checkout page!
- Change your DNS into Google DNS 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 which can be done easily through tutorial articles on internet but if someone knows basic computer knowledge then it’s an easy task.
- Always use secure connections and avoid using public networks for online banking and transactions because there are chances that your information could be hacked and sent to someone else! So, always try to use secure connections like “Cloudflare” or “VPN”. These steps might sound difficult but just follow the tutorial articles on our blog and you will get used to it in no time! It’s all about security measures that are necessary while making important things on the internet! That’s all for today, if you have any other better methods then please share with us in the comments below.