Last updated on October 5th, 2020 at 09:43 am
Best Phone for Vlogging
Smartphones have always been the first choice for people. The fact that people are now considering to vlog using their phone instead of professional vlogging cameras is a big step! Using the best phone for vlogging can be a big convenience, considering you always carry it with you wherever you go.
You would not have to carry much of the additional heavy equipment which you normally would have to if you use a vlogging camera.
If you want to know which smartphone is the best for your everyday vlogging, then keep reading, because we have made a list of some of the best phones which can be used for recording YouTube videos.
Each phone camera has its good points and its negative points. We have done all our research and are putting in front of you all the details about each phone altogether. This way you will not have to look everywhere on the internet to find the camera which suites you best.
With the world coming up with new and improved phones every day, it really is difficult to label any device as the best. However, by doing some in depth research, we have made a list of the best phones for vlogging for you in terms of quality, result, convenience, price and battery life along with many other factors!
If you think you have already found the best phone for vlogging, we advise you to still wait and give this article a read! You will be amazed to see that there are a lot of other just as good phones which you did not even know about! You might have made up your mind to buy the best Samsung phone for vlogging, but by reading our list, you might find the best IPhone phone for vlogging better for yourself.
Now the question arises, what is it that makes each phone better than the other? Well, the only answer to that is, the liking and disliking of the person who is planning to buy it! Whichever phone you like best is the one which completes all your needs, and to let you know of all the features of each phone, we have done all the research and written them all down below.
Best Phone For Vlogging Info-Graphic
In this review, we will make it easier for you to make a final decision. We have included all the information you need to know about the best phone for vlogging which you can start with right away. With their easy-to-use features and budget-friendly prices, it will be very convenient for you to get the hang of the products.
Before moving on to the list of the best phone for vlogging, it is important to know why and how phone cameras are different from normal vlogging cameras, and why it is important to choose the right kind of camera for your work.
Why Phones are a Good Option for a Vlogging Camera
If you are planning to use your phone for recording your vlogs, let us tell you that it is a great decision! Using a phone for vlogging is a big convenience.
The following are a few of the reasons why using a phone for vlogging is a good option.
- You carry around your phone everywhere so it is not a big task
- Your phone is always almost charged, and even if it is not, you can always use a power bank while recording
- Your phone is not as attention grabbing as a professional vlogging camera
- Your phone is very easy to handle
- Transferring data from your phone to your laptop is not that difficult
- You can edit the videos you shoot on your phone on your phone
Main Differences Between a Vlogging Phone and a Professional Vlogging Camera
The main difference between a phone for vlogging and a professional vlogging camera is of course, the fact that the vlogging camera is just a camera! When you use a phone for vlogging, it is basically you just carrying around your every day smart phone, just with a few extra equipment maybe.
A vlogging camera and a phone for vlogging might be of some what the same size and weight, a phone is much more of a convenience as compared to a vlogging camera. You have your phone with you every day, you usually carry around its charger as well, so, if you decide to start vlogging with your smartphone, it would not make much of a difference in your life.
Other than that, of course, the quality of the vlogs shot from a professional vlogging camera and the ones shot from a vlogging phone will definitely be different. However, if we compare the ease and comfort offered by a vlogging phone as compared to a vlogging camera, the phone wins without a doubt!
Just like a professional vlogging camera, a vlogging phone also requires a few equipment with it, if you want to make the most of your vlogging experience.
Equipment which Compliments Phone Vlogging
If you are new to the vlogging world, then you might not have all the equipment which is important for vlogging. Do not worry, because we have prepared a list of all the equipment you need to have the best vlogging experience.
If you want to have a comfortable vlogging experience with your phone, buying a few additional equipment along with your phone will be of great help! With the best setup for cell phone vlogging camera, you will be able to shoot amazing videos!
The best equipment which will compliment your phone for vlogging are as follows.
- Best Phone Lens for Vlogging
- Phone Lens Cleaner
- Wind Muffler for Microphone
- Flash or Lighting System
- Tripod Stand or Selfie Stick
- Phone Charger
- Power Bank
- Additional Memory Card or Drive
- An Editing Software
If you get the above mentioned equipment along with your best phone for vlogging, your shooting experience will not only be fun but also comfortable and easy.
So, make the most out of your vlogging by getting all necessary equipment with your phone.
Now that we have learned all about the basics and the equipment necessary for good vlogging, we shall now move on the list of the best phone for vlogging.
Are you confused about what’s the best phone for vlogging? Do not worry, we will help you find it.
Best vlogging camera under 500
1. Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Weighs about 157g
- Offers a great camera quality of 2160p at 60 frames per second (no OIS/EIS), 2160p at 30 frames per second, 1080p at 30, 60 and 240 frames per second and 720p at 960 fames per second
- Offers an aperture of triple f/1.5-2.4 (rear) and f/1.9 (front)
- Contains OIS
- Contains Exynos 9820 chip
- The display is 6.1 inches
- The dimensions are 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm
- Battery is a non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
We all are aware with the fact that Samsung phones are always great to use. With its easy to use features and easy handling, Samsung Galaxy S10+, without a doubt, is one of the best phone for vlogging 2020
Q. Is Samsung S10+ water proof?
Yes indeed this cell phone is water resistant, it can easily be dipped into a depth of 1.5 metres of water for more than 30 minutes.
Q.Does this cell phone allow casting screen on television?
Yes this phone has a feature of casting your phone screen to your television through chrome cast.
Q.Does this cell phone allow on to keep to back up?
Yes this phone allows you to keep a complete back up of your data saved in the phone while vlogging.
Q.Why is galaxy S10 better than S9+ for vlogging?
S10 is better than S9+ for vlogging since it has a newer version of android 9 pie and has even better features for vlogging.
If you are looking for a phone which is not only easy to use but gives the best camera quality, the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is the phone for you, because it is the best android phone for vlogging. Even though it is a little pricy, the endless features and great performance of the phone makes it the best phone for vlogging.
2. iPhone 11
- Weighs about 194 g
- Offers a very good camera quality of 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultra wide) and 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (front)
- Contains a maximum aperture of f/1.8 (wide), f/2.4 (ultra wide) and f/2.2 (front)
- Offers a very good video quality of 2160p at 24, 30 and 60 frames per second, 1080p at 30, 60, 120 and 240 frames per second, HDR, stereo sound recording
- Contains Apple A13 Bionic chip
- Display is of 6.1 inches
- Dimensions are 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm
- Battery lasts up to 17 hours (multimedia)
IPhones are always one the best choices when it comes to camera quality. Even though this phone is a little pricier than other competitive phones, its camera quality and battery life makes it a worth buying phone for vlogging.
Q. What other hardware components need to be used with this phone for better vlogging?
This phone for the best kind of professional vlogging was paired with moment lenses, add on lenses and filters. For stability tripod was used.
Q.Does this i phone 11 allow the vlogger to work with the filmic pro software for better vlog filming?
Yes it allows filmic pro software to work for the best kind of vlogs. Using these software allows you to balance ISO, wide balancing, shutter speed and manual focusing as well.
Q. What makes it the 4K for the selphie camera?
This phone has perfect features like slowmo without the problem of resolution, wider angle and is the best for short filming
Q. Does it allow viewing more than one camera at a time?
It has an exciting feature of showing all four cameras at the same time by using the filmic demo application present into the cell phone by default.
It can be said about the IPhone 11 that it simply has the best camera a phone can possible have. It gives very vibrant photo and video results, which is why we have included the IPhone 11 in the list of the best phone for vlogging list. If you want an easy to use phone for shooting your YouTube videos, the IPhone 11 is the phone for you!
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Weighs about 196 grams
- Contains the Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 processor
- The display is of 6.8 inches
- 12GB of RAM
- Offers a maximum of 256 GB storage
- Offers a back camera quality of 12MP, f/1.5-2.4,27 mm (wide), 12MP f/2.1 52mm (telephoto), 16MP f/2.2, 12 mm (ultra wide) + super steady video 2160 at 30/60 frames per second, 1080p at 30/60/240 frames per second and 720p at 960 frames per second in slow motion
- Front Camera + Video Recording Quality id 10MP, f/2.2, 26 mm wide + Auto HDR 2160p at 30 frames per second
- Contains a battery capacity of 4,300 mAh with 45W fast charger
- The dimensions are 6.39 x 3.04 x 0.31 inches
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is the kind of phone which definitely grands the attention of whoever looks at it. Its beautiful design and even better camera quality is the reason we have called it the best phone for vlogging.
Q.What does the attached wand do?
Its wand has a magical function as it also works for customized air actions that means it can control your device through the gesture based controls.
Q. Does this phone allow connecting to Samsung dex for pc?
Yes this note 10 has taken multi tasking to the next level by enabling the phone to connect to Samsung dex to the PC at the same time while working on the cell phone
Q.What kind of camera rearrangement modes does the phone offer?
It allows you to rearrange the camera modes according to the nature of photography or vlog. For example, night mode, food, panorama, pro, live focus, photo, video, live focus video, super slowmo.
Q.What kind of editing features does this cell phone offer?
This cell phone is a power packed beast and the ultimate camera phone that allows ultra wide angle as well as telephoto, 3D depth sensing and other modes for enhancement.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ delivers a very good battery life and a super bright screen in a phenomenally compact design. Although its software features could use some work, this Samsung phone truly does offer you a great experience. Its water resistant body allows you to shoot your videos even in rainy weathers, which can be a great convenience for a vlogger.
4. OnePlus 7T PRO
- Weighs about 206 grams
- Contains the Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 Plus (7nm) processor
- The display is of 6.7 inches
- RAM of 8GB
- Offers a maximum storage of 256 GB
- Contains camera quality (main) of 48MP, f/1.6 (wide camera), 8MP, f/2.4, 78 mm, (telephoto), 16MP, f/2.2 17 mm (ultra wide camera) + 2160p at 30/60 frames per second, 1080p at 30/60/240 frames per second, Auto HDR
- Front Camera + Video Recording Quality of 16MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide camera), Auto-HDR 1080P at 30 frames per second, gyro-EIS
- Offers a battery capacity of 4085 mAh with Warp Charge 30T fast charging
- The dimensions are 6.40 x 2.99 x 0.35 inches
The OnePlus 7T PRO is a go to phone for all vloggers. With its affordable price and easy to use features, the OnePlus 7T PRO is one of the best phone to buy for daily vlogging which we have come across. If you are looking for the best cell phone for YouTube vlogging, give this phone a try! Some of the features of this pone are listed below.
Q.What software does this cell phone suit for vlogging?
The best suitable software version for this cell phone is O2 stable 190616.
Q.Does this cell phone work with other versions than ATT and T mobiles?
Since this cell phone is an international version, it does not work with any other mobile rather than ATT and T not even sprint.
Q.How does it work with other versions in US?
It can work with other versions in US for example; Verizon but you have to make a call and get them activated.
Q.Does this phone have 900/1800 mHz frequencies?
Yes it has frequencies of 900/1800 mHz to work with jio.
The OnePlus 7T Pro feels smooth and comfortable in the hand, though the size of the screen means you really need two hands to operate it. In terms of the display, it’s crisp and bright to look at, with excellent sharpness and contrast, making it the best phone for vlogging.
5. LG V30+
- Weighs about 5.57oz
- Offers a camera quality of Dual 16MP standard angle (rear), 13MP wide-angle (rear) and 5MP (front)
- Offers an aperture of Dual f/1.6 (rear standard angle), f/1.9 (rear wide-angle) and f/2.2(front)
- Offers a video quality of 4k, 1080p and 720p (30 and 60 frames per second)
- Contains an OIS: Steady Record 2.0
- Contains the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip
- The display is of 6 inches
- The dimensions are 5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 inches
- The battery lasts about 15 hours (wireless video playback)
For the vloggers who are looking for a phone which can help them shoot the best vlogs for their YouTube channel, the LG V30+ is the best phone for music and vlogging which is available in the market for this very purpose!
Q.How is V30 a good substitute for a camera?
It gives a perfect control over wide balancing, ISO, shutter speed and the options for bitrates which makes it the best cell phone for vlogging.
Q.What kind of a bokeh and sensitivity sensor does the phone contain?
Its tiny sensor does not produce a pure bokeh like a DSLR but its software contains a special LG-cine log which has B and H option.
Q.What is the basic enhancement in vlogging through V30+ than only V30?
V30+ has more memory than V30 and has an additional cod play headphones.
Q.Does it have an option of wireless charging?
Yes it allows you to charge wirelessly but an additional wireless charger is to be purchased separately.
The LG V30+ almost has it all i.e. it has a great camera, a speedy processor, a huge OLED screen, an excellent battery life, a water resistant body, wireless charging feature, a micro SD storage and the best headphone jack on a phone. However, the ergonomic quirks can make the LG V30+ awkward to hold. You may miss some shots due to slow camera autofocus. But altogether it is a great phone!
6. Huawei P30
- Weighs about 6.66 oz.
- The rear camera offers 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide) + 16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultra wide) + 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto)
- The front camera offers 32 MP, f/2.0, (wide) – Video: 2160p at 30 frames per second
- Contains OIS: Huawei AI Image Stabilization
- Contains Huawei Kirin 980 chip
- The display is of 6.39 inches
- The dimensions are 6.21 x 2.8 x 0.33 inches
- The battery lasts about 19 hours (wireless video playback)
We all are aware with the fact that Huawei phones always work the best. Similarly, the Huawei P30 is one of the best Huawei phones out there. It can easily be called the best phone for vlogging because of its great camera quality.
Q.Does this cell phone works with Verizon?
Yes it perfectly works with Verizon.
Q.Is this phone available in snap dragon version?
Yes in case the cell phone is in the US version, its processor will be in snap dragon version.
Q.Does it have a fire wire for transfer purposes?
It comes with a USB-C version wire so is its charger so for this purpose you will have to buy a separate cable in an old USB style to plug it in.
Q.Does it work for a sprint service?
Specifically for US it supports all 4 major careers.
The Huawei P30 is a gorgeous phone with an astonishing camera setup. Its battery life is exceptional and the phone sells for a reasonable price, which is why we call it one of the best phone for vlogging. The Huawei P30 is a great option for those who are looking for a good phone for vlogging!
7. Apple iPhone XS Max
- Weighs about 177 grams
- Contains the Apple A12 Bionic processor
- The display is of 5.8 inches
- RAM of 4GB
- Offers a storage of 64 GB
- The camera quality (main) is dual 12MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 12MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto) + video- 2160p at 24/30/60 frames per second, 1080p at 30/60/120/240 frames per second, HDR, stereo sound recording
- The camera quality (front) is 7MP, f/2.2, 32 mm+ 1080p at 30/60 frames per second, gyro-EIS
- Offers a battery capacity of 2658mAh
- The dimensions are 5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 inches
If you plan to stay an IPhone user and want to start vlogging on your phone, the Apple IPhone XS Max is probably your best option. It is the best phone for vlogging 2020. If you have a little extra money to send on a phone, be sure you spend it on the IPhone XS Max, and get the best phone lens for vlogging.
Q.To what extent is this cell phone water proof?
This cell phone is perfectly water proof as it can stay sunken in water up to 2 meters for more than 30 minutes.
Q.Is this i phone shatter proof?
This cell phone isn’t shatter proof but is still perfectly water proof that makes sit best for travel vlogging.
Q.What material is it made up of?
It is made up of extremely resistant material that makes it almost indestructible but since it is made up of glass still needs to be handled with care.
Q.What is another necessary hardware required with this i phone?
This phone for vlogging requires a god microphone along with it for best kind of vlogging and best audio quality.
The IPhone XS Max is one of the greatest picks for a vlogger considering it has a very good camera and the new Depth Control for portraits works very well as well. Apple’s A12 Bionic chip is once again faster than any Android phone. The iPhone XS Max is more compelling than the regular iPhone XS because of its larger 6.5 inches’ screen and longer battery life. So, if you are a person who wants a phone with both, a good camera and a good battery life, the IPhone XS Max is the best option for you.
8. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Weighs about 6.66 oz.
- Offers a very good camera quality of dual 12MP wide-angle/telephoto (rear) and 8MP (front)
- Offers a maximum aperture of dual f/1.5 and f/2.4 (rear wide-angle), f/2.4 (rear telephoto) and f/1.7 (front)
- Offers good video quality of 4k, QHD, 1080p HD and 720p HD (30 or 60 frames per second)
- Contains dual OIS
- Contains the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip
- The display is of 6.2 inches
- The dimensions of the phone are 6.22 x 2.9 x 0.33 inches
- Battery lasts up to 18 hours (wireless video playback)
If you are looking for the best phone for vlogging, the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is the best one yet! With its beautifully designed body and great camera quality, this Samsung phone should definitely be taken into consideration.
Q.How many cameras does this cell phone contain?
It contains 5 major cameras including the front camera with different resolutions.
Q.What are the major attractive features of this camera?
It has an LED flash, auto HDR, panorama and dual video call features.
Q.What are its major sensors best required for vlogging?
It has an iris scanner, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate and SPO2.
Q.What kind of battery charging does it offer?
It has a quick charge with an option of wireless charging as well.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is a very powerful, super sized Android phone. The Galaxy S9 Plus is, in our point of view, the best phone Samsung offers. With it costing a little lesser than comparable phones, but offering just as much, if not more, features to its user, this Samsung Phone has really won the hearts of many of its users.
9. Google Pixel 3
- Weighs about 6.66oz
- Offers a very good camera quality of 12.2MP dual pixel (rear), 8MP wide-angle and normal FoV (front)
- Offers an aperture of f/1.8 (rear), f/2.2 (front wide angle) and f/1.8 (front normal)
- Offers good video quality of 4k, 1080p HD, 720p HD and 480p (30, 60, 120, or 240 frames per second)
- Contains OIS
- Offers electronic image stabilization
- Contains Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip
- The display is of 5.5 inches
- The dimensions of the phone are 5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches
- The battery lasts about 11 hours (wireless video playback)
If you want a good phone with a good price, then the Google Pixel 3 is a great choice. This phone has been largely used by vloggers because of its great results in low light environments. Some of the features of this phone are listen below.
Q.What are the major up gradations in this cell phone from the previous version?
The major up gradation in this newer version was the removal of laser auto focus.
Q.What is the black magic feature of its camera?
In addition to blurring of background, it gives you an option to colour the background with black or white colour.
Q.What kind of manual controls does it have?
You can save images in JPG and GNG form but has no advanced modes for manual controls.
The Google Pixel 3 remains one of the best phones for vlogging. The phone design does not stand out much, and the battery life will not be loved by some of the power users, but Google does pack in a 5.5 inches’ screen and dual front facing speakers into a one hand-friendly phone. It is still one of Google’s best phones, just in a smaller size.
10 .Huawei P40 PRO
- Weighs about 209 grams
- Uses the HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+) processor
- The display is of 6.58 inches
- RAM of 8GB
- Offers a maximum of 256 GB storage
- The camera quality (main) is of 50MP, f/1.9 23mm (wide), 12 MP, f/3.4 125mm (periscope telephoto), 40MP, f/1.8 18mm, (ultra wide) + 4K2160p at 30/30/60 frames per second
- The camera quality (front) is of 32 MP, f/2.2 26 mm (wide) + video 1080p at 30/60 frame per second
- Offers a battery capacity of 4,200mAh with Fast charging 40W
- The dimensions are 6.23 x 2.86 x 0.35 inches
If you want to play safe and get a phone which will not bring forward any issues, always go for a Huawei phone. The Huawei P40 PRO does justice to the Huawei name by bringing forward some of the best features for its users. It truly is the best cell phone for vlogging 2020.
Q.Which colours is the cell phone available in?
It is available in white and black ceramic colours.
Q.What is its display type?
It has an OLED display type that ranges up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate.
Q.What are the features of its rear camera?
It has an ultra vision camera, cine camera, super zoomed camera, telephoto camera and depth sensing camera.
Q.What versions does its Bluetooth support?
Its Bluetooth supports 5.1, VLE, SBC, AAC and LDAC.
The Huawei P40 Pro’s hardware makes it the most polished and capable device the company has ever made, but the software experience cripples the handset. The lack of Google Mobile Services is a major problem for many would-be users, and while the camera, design and battery life are all excellent, which is why it is one of the best phone for vlogging.
11. OnePlus 6
- Weighs about 6.2 oz.
- Contains a great camera quality of dual 20MP (rear), 16MP (rear) and 16MP (front)
- Offers an aperture of f/1.7 (rear 20MP), f/1.7 (rear 16MP) and f/2.0 (front)
- Offers good video quality of 1080p HD and 720p HD (30 frames per second)
- Contains OIS
- Contains electronic image stabilization
- Contains the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip
- The display is of 6.28 inches
- The dimensions are 6.13 x 2.97 x 0.31 inches
- The battery lasts about 9 hours (wireless video playback)
If you are already aware with OnePlus phones, you will know that you can not really go wrong with these! The OnePlus 6 is one of the best phones the company has, and is a great option for those who want to vlog using a phone.
Q.Does it have OIS and EIS feature?
Yes it supports OIS and EIS features.
Q.Which protection glass is used for its screen?
Corning gorilla glass 5 is used for its protection.
Q.Does this phone support LTE and VOLTE networks?
Yes, the phone perfectly supports both LTE and VOLTE networks.
Q.Does it allow the notch to be hidden?
It supports the now-popular notch that can be perfectly hidden.
If you are looking for the best vlogging smart phone which does not use too much of your money, you might want to consider this phone! The OnePlus 6 is a great phone with a great camera offering image stabilization, good results in low lighting and very vibrant photos and videos, making it a great choice for those who want to start vlogging on their phones.
12. Sony Xperia 1
- Weighs about 178 grams
- Supports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- The display is of 6.5 inches
- RAM of 6GB LPDDR4
- Offers a storage of 128 GB
- The camera quality (main) consists of triple cameras – 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 12MP, F/2.4, 16mm (ultra wide) + 2160p at 24/30 frames per second 4K HDR
- The camera quality front is of 8MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide) + 1080p at 30 frames per second (5 axis gyro-EIS)
- Offers a battery capacity of 3330 mAh
- The dimensions are 6.57 x 2.83 x 0.32 inches
Sony Xperia 1 is one of the best phones which you can get your hands on. If you want a great phone with good camera quality, the Sony Xperia 1 smartphone will not disappoint you. Some of the features of this phone are explained below.
Q.Does it support wireless charging options?
Yes it supports wireless charging options as well as USB power delivery.
Q.Does it have an NFC option?
Yes it supports NFC.
Q.What colours does this cell phone come in?
It is available in black and purple colour.
Q.What applications are suitable for this phone for audio recording?
You can record audio using a wireless mike through cinema pro and camera app for recording.
The Sony Xperia 1 plays to its strengths and is indeed a very good phone for vlogging. Despite the presence of certain small issues, the results are very impressive. The 4K, HDR, 21:9 aspect ratio OLED screen is a thing of true beauty and makes watching your videos on photos on the phone a great experience.
13.Asus ZenFone 6
- Weighs about 190 grams
- Supports the Snapdragon 855 processor
- The display of 6.4 inches 2340 x 1080 LCD
- RAM of 6GB
- Offers 64 GB of storage
- The camera quality (main) is of 48MP, f/1.8, 26 mm (wide), 13 MP, f/2.5 11 mm (ultra wide) + 2160p 4K/30 frames per second video recording
- The camera quality (front) is of 48MP, f/1.8, 26 mm (wide), 13 MP, f/2.5 11 mm (ultra wide) + 2160p 4K/30 frames per seconds with 1080p/240 frames per second and 720p/480 frames per second options
- Offers a battery capacity of 5,000mAh with 18W Quick charge 4
- The dimensions are 6.26 x 2.97 x 0.36 inches
Many people will probably be drawn in by the Asus ZenFone 6’s motorized flip camera, but we assure you that you will want to stay for the great value, battery life and raw performance, as these are what truly makes it worth buying.
Q.What is the refresh screen rate of this cell phone?
It has a standard refresh rate of 60 Hz.
Q.What is the benefit of the additional flip out camera?
This camera rotates up to 180 degrees enabling you to even capture yourself in that frame.
Q.Does this phone have a gorilla glass protection?
Yes its screen is protected by the gorilla glass protection.
Q.Does it allow you to record 4K videos?
Yes it enables you to record videos up to 4K at 60 fps.
The Asus ZenFone 6 is a big, thick phone. It has a 6.4-inch screen, but thanks to minimal bezels, it’s not quite as chunky as it might otherwise be. The flip camera is a great feature for a phone to have. If you are looking for a good phone with easy to use features the ZenFone 6 is a great option.
14. Google Pixel 4
- Weighs about 162 grams
- Supports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- The display is of 5.7 inches
- RAM of 6GB
- Offers a storage of 64 GB
- The camera quality (main) is of 12 MP f/1.7, 27 mm (wide camera), 16MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto) + 2160p at 30 frames per second, 1080p at 30/60/120 frames per second
- The camera quality (front) is of 8MP, f/2.0, 22 mm + 1080p at 30 frames per second video recording
- Offers a battery capacity of 2,800 mAh
- Dimensions are 5.79 x 2.71 x 0.32 inches
If you are looking for a phone which gives you almost all features along with a good camera, the Google Pixel 4 is probably your best option. With good image stability and good photo and video results, it truly is the best phone for vlogging.
Q.What are the dimensions of this cell phone?
It has a dimension of 68.8×147.1×8.2mm.
Q.Is this cell phone water proof?
This phone is excellently rated IP68 for being resistant to water.
Q.What sensors does it support?
It has a figure print scanner, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, ambient light sensors, eCompass and nfc.
Q.What does it chipset contain?
It has a snapdragon 855 chip.
The Google Pixel 4 is overall a great all around device with clever software features which included the useful differentiators, like Face Unlock, Motion Sense and the 90-Hz screen and of course, the finest cameras we have ever seen on a phone, making it the best phone for vlogging.
15. Moto G7 Power
- Weighs about 193 grams
- Supports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 (8 GHz octa-core) processor
- The display is of 6.2 inches
- RAM of 3GB
- Offers a storage of 32 GB
- The camera quality (main) is of dual – 12MP, f/1.8 5MP, f/2.2 (depth) + 2160p at 30 frames per second, 1080p at 30/60 frames per second
- The camera quality (front) is of single 8MP, 1/4” 1080p at 30 frames per second
- Offers a battery capacity of 3000 mAh
- The dimensions are 6.28 x 2.99 x 0.37 inches
The last, but definitely not the least, phone on this list if of course the Moto G7 Power. This phone is a great choice for people who want to start vlogging but do not want to spend too much money on a professional vlogging camera.
Q.Does it support wireless charging?
No it supports powered charging only.
Q.Does it support NFC?
No, it does not support NFC option.
Q.What colours is the phone available in?
It is available in ceramic black, marine blue and iced violet colour.
The Moto G7 Power is a great choice for phone vloggers considering it truly has one of the best functioning cameras on smartphones. Its affordable price is what attracts most users but what makes them stay is the great camera result and easy to use features, which makes it the best phone to buy for daily vlogging. If you are looking for the best phone for vlogging, the Moto G7 Power must be looked into!
Best Phone for Vlogging Based on User Review
Vloggers indeed have a growing number of tools available for them now, and a great camera phone is one of the best options available.
However, when it comes time to pick and choose, the vast variety can be overwhelming. Properly understanding the options and identifying your device priorities is the most effective way of making the right decision. Which is why we made the above mentioned list for all phone vloggers, so that making a decision can be easier for you!
The above list includes all the best phones for vlogging available in the market today. So, select whichever phone best suites your requirements and start recording your vlogs right away!