- The Resolution of Panasonic Si sensor of 47.3MP full-frame CMOS
- The Lens mount is L mount
- The Screen is 3.2-inch tri-axis touchscreen, 2.1 million dots
- The Viewfinder: OLED EVF, 5.76 million dots
- The Burst shooting is 9fps (6fps with continuous AF)
- Autofocus is Contrast-detect AF with DFD
- The Resolution of Video is 4K UHD (up to 60/50p)
- Connectivity of USB 3.1 (Type-C), HDMI, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Battery life 380 shots with SD card / 360 with XQD card
- Weight is around 1,020g
The S1R offers some great tech in an especially rough body. The 5.7million-spot viewfinder is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the most amazing available at this moment, while heavenly video quality, extraordinary picture adjustment and an immense cushion all put a major grin all over as well. Making Panasonic S1 R top and the best full frame camera for video.
At the hour of its discharge, the 47.3MP sensor had the most noteworthy number of pixels on any full-outline mirrorless camera as well, in spite of the fact that it’s currently been beaten by the Sony A7R IV.
Its primary gathering stunt, be that as it may, is the capacity to yield 187MP pictures; how frequently you’ll have to print your pictures to the size of a little nation is another issue, yet this unmistakably gives you enormous degree for outrageous editing, amplifications to all sizes and homing in on the littler subtleties in the scene.
We have a few reservations with the self-adjust framework, and it’s a little on the burly side as well, yet for its blend of manufacture, highlights and by and large execution, the S1R scores numerous focuses.